How to strengthen your immune system naturally this winter?
The health of your immune system tends to predict how often you may get sick and/or for how long. Don’t you dread having the sniffle for months?
With cold temperatures having arrived, and the days getting darker, some of us may already have started suffering from colds or even flus.
Tonight’s talk is about the immune system and how to strengthen it naturally. Because there are ways to improve it without necessarily dipping in the medicine cabinet with over-the-counter medicine.
Here is what we will covered:
• What the immune system really is
• Why the health of the immune system is directly linked to the health of digestive system
• Where to start to improve your immune system
• Which foods help improve your immune system
• What foods to take when you start feeling unwell
DISCLAIMER: I am a Nutritional Therapist, NOT a GP or medical doctor. I will never suggest to stop taking medication or not to take medication. This talk is for information only, and I shall have no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or liability suffered as a result of your reliance on the information shared during this talk.
Date: Monday 19th November 2016 at 7pm
Address: 14 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN
Fee: £10 (pre-paid event only, no payment on the day)